LED light bulbs are great. Here are some ideas on how, when, and where to use them.
- LED lights emit less heat than incandescent bulbs and are ideally suited for showcasing wall art.
- For nighttime reading use a 50-watt to a 60-watt equivalent bulb.
- Use a bulb with a bright white color temperature for your kitchen.
- Make sure pendant lights have a 30- to 36-inch clearance above countertops and tables.
- Decorative LED lighting placed behind an entertainment center can add ambiance to a room.
- LED tape lights can be cut to fit any application.
- Position sconces beside a bathroom mirror. Choose 20-watt to 25-watt equivalent bulbs.
- Keep the light in your office no brighter than your computer screen to prevent eye fatigue.
- Use LED bulbs to saturate the area behind a headboard with a warm glow.
For more information about LED lighting , contact Pacific Lamp.